Tomorrow we return for randomization. We don't think that there is anything that will keep us from going ahead with the trial at this point. We have felt good about the whole process, and really feel that the spirit has guided the way. We're still going to review everything tonight and pray hard, but we feel like we'll probably go through with it. Then it would just be left for the computers to decide. If we get the prenatal surgery, we'd check into the hospital tomorrow night for pre-surgery prep, and then it would be time for the surgery bright and early Thursday. After that, we'd be in for an awesome recovery period of absolutely no energy, likely nausea, possible sweats, and other extremely pleasant side effects. But, that should subside after a few days, then job #1 would be incubating this baby and making sure she doesn't get too curious about the outside world.
Then again, if the computer assigns us to the other group, we could be heading home Thursday morning, and life would be pretty much back to normal. Isn't it a crazy situation? I guess we'll know soon, but it's very nerve-wracking.
So, this has all been a rehashing of what you all know already if you've been reading our blog. That's a good thing though -- it means nothing unexpected has popped up, so we will probably qualify for the study. Tomorrow am is the big news, and we will let everyone know asap. (Moms first.)
Thanks for all of the praying. Kaitlyn is very appreciative, as are we. Lots of love.